Brown Cafe iphone app no workie..

stink219

App Crashes

The last week or so, I've been experiencing constant app crashes. The app will not load at all. What's the deal?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Vbulletin tech support hasn't responded to my support requests since 8-21 when I gave them the crash reports from itunes that they asked me for. I am extremely frustrated since I actually bought the app from vbulletin and pay them a yearly fee to support it.

So anyway I just removed the bc ios app from the itunes store since it's still crashing. If vbulletin decides to take me seriously and provide a fix for the crashes I'll reinstate the app on the itunes store and let you guys know. In the mean time Bug's suggestion of using the tapatalk app is the best alternative I know of. The likes system we use here even works on the tapatalk app.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Yep almost forgot I had tapatalk. It's not quit the app but does a decent job. Pics are a breeze to post with tapatalk. That's the whole reason I have it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Cheryl I can only imagine how upset u are. I mean this going on 4-5 days with the app crashing immediately upon opening. The fact that vbulletin has done nothing to me is unacceptable. I mean what company just pretty much ignores an issue like this for almost a week.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I use Tapatalk now also, it works fine and I didnt have any problems installing it or figuring out how to use it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
The browncafe vbulletin ios app has been updated with 39 bug fixes and updates. The new version is now available in itunes. http://itunes.apple.com/app/browncafe/id488745314?mt=8

There are also customized tapatalk apps under construction so soon you will have 2 different browncafe apps to choose from. Browncafe from vbulletin or a new customized tapatalk app. Both will be available in ios or android versions.

Sorry the vbulletin version took so long to fix... Thank you for your patience.

The existing vbulletin android app has also been updated: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.vbulletin.build_990