brown cafe iPhone users can't get full site

jaker

trolling
Yeah I can't post a new thread and I have a good one , I guess I could go to the PC but that means I have to get off the couch and that is not going to happen

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I'm trying to troubleshoot what has been changed and created this issue for some iphone users.

I made a couple of changes on Saturday. Anyone remember if it was happening prior to Saturday?

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
This was suggested by an ipad user: The double press the button trick, which brings up all of your open programs, do a long hold on one of them to get to wiggle mode, then start closing them out. If you have too many open it freezes up your ipad.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have been having the same problem with my ipad.
Glad to know it isn't a problem with my machine.

Cheryl; It's unlikely that we all are experiencing this problem, only on this site, because of an overloaded processor.
I have to believe the problem is on your end.
Good luck, we're all pulling for a timely solution.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Bubblehead, Do you remember when you first saw this error?

I'm trying to backtrack and figure out what is causing it. Since I don't have an iphone and cannot reproduce the problem on the iphone emulators I have to rely on user reports.

Since the problem has resolved for some users, but not others I'm trying to figure out where the glitch is. The user that suggested the ipad fix reported that it fixed the issue for her but of course her errors may have been coming from a different source than whatever you are seeing.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bubblehead, Do you remember when you first saw this error?

I'm trying to backtrack and figure out what is causing it. Since I don't have an iphone and cannot reproduce the problem on the iphone emulators I have to rely on user reports.

Since the problem has resolved for some users, but not others I'm trying to figure out where the glitch is. The user that suggested the ipad fix reported that it fixed the issue for her but of course her errors may have been coming from a different source than whatever you are seeing.

I want to say it dates back to the beginning of the week.
I can open the site and maybe navigate a screen before it freezes up.
The ipad was still doing it this morning before I left for work.
Sounds like a safari issue, as explorer and chrome show no issues when using my laptop.