brown cafe iPhone users can't get full site

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The only thing I don't like on the app is you can't like or rep anything I imagine it would be easy to add. And yes mines still freezing up also.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Ok, I ran the debug console option from the advanced safari settings and got this message, it's only part of the message as safari locks up and won't let me read the whole thing. QUOTA_EXCEEDED_ERR. DOM EXCEPTION 22. An attempt was made to add something to storage...And that's all I got :\ I dunno if that will help but I thought it might be worth throwing out there.Edit: This was a JavaScript error if that helps

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Nope, locks up there, too. Front page loads, then nothing. Safari on the MacBook and iMac works just fine. Just the mobile Safari is the problem.
Okay, thank you very much giving it a try and letting me know what happened.

Ok, I ran the debug console option from the advanced safari settings and got this message, it's only part of the message as safari locks up and won't let me read the whole thing. QUOTA_EXCEEDED_ERR. DOM EXCEPTION 22. An attempt was made to add something to storage...And that's all I got :\ I dunno if that will help but I thought it might be worth throwing out there.Edit: This was a JavaScript error if that helps
Furthermore, disabling JavaScript seems to work. I'm browsing the full site with no errors. :)

Thank you for this, I really appreciate that you took the time to investigate it. I will submit this info and a link to this thread to vbulletin tech support.

I will keep investigating this problem until it is resolved. Sorry it has taken so long.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Go to your settings app. It's the one that looks like gears/sprockets. From there, scroll down to safari and tap it. From there, scroll down to JavaScript. Toggle it off, and you should be good. You'll probably want to toggle it back on if you plan to surf other sites, as I'm not sure they will load properly without it.

Okay, thank you very much giving it a try and letting me know what happened. Thank you for this, I really appreciate that you took the time to investigate it. I will submit this info and a link to this thread to vbulletin tech support. I will keep investigating this problem until it is resolved. Sorry it has taken so long.
Now mines working again.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Just tried that on my iPod, and it worked. Turned Java back on and problems again. I've had Java disabled on my 2 Macs for months, but not my iPhone or iPod. Also, I didn't have a problem until this afternoon, long after others complained. WTH?

Just tried that on my iPod, and it worked. Turned Java back on and problems again. I've had Java disabled on my 2 Macs for months, but not my iPhone or iPod. Also, I didn't have a problem until this afternoon, long after others complained. WTH?
I turned mine on for the first time and then turned it off. Is that a good thing?? What the hell is a java script???

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Adding this to the tech support ticket. Thank you for checking it out.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Thank you. Added to the tech support ticket.

brown bomber

brown bomber
my access to the site is slow....really slow from my home desk top.....I'm quite certain that everything on my side is up to date......just wondering ??