Brown Cafe Mod

hehe xd

I'd like to be a mod. I am more qualified than most members and i'd be willing to do this as a full time job for $10/hr or $7/hr with full benefits effective upon hire. Plz forward this to head mods

hehe xd

10 dollars an hour? @cheryl pays a lot more than that! What exactly are your qualifications?
I've moderated in many large chatrooms, survey sites, gaming forums(like outsmart games) and subreddits that averaged 40000+ users during my young teenage years. Personal attacks don't get to me and I only go by the book not by how much i like or dislike a user. I am also familiar with this forum software as well as v-bulletin if you guys ever consider switching.

to add; i would like a business credit card that i can use on behalf of the Brown Cafe Team

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I've moderated in many large chatrooms, survey sites, gaming forums(like outsmart games) and subreddits that averaged 40000+ users during my young teenage years. Personal attacks don't get to me and I only go by the book not by how much i like or dislike a user. I am also familiar with this forum software as well as v-bulletin if you guys ever consider switching.

to add; i would like a business credit card that i can use on behalf of the Brown Cafe Team

Silly poseur, go back to mommy's basement.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
You're a disgrace to ups. Judging by your posts here I'd barely allow you to post on this site. Go back to working for Walmart and having them promote you with those "qualifications"