brown khakis?

Can i wear regular brown khakies to work, i hate the ones i have been given, they dont fit and they are thin? thoughts?
Dude I once had a helper for peak with a gotee who wore jeans a Cleveland browns hat and a ups helper pull over. Oh yea and tennis shoes who cares its just seasonal.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I tell my helpers that they gotta wear the pullover, everything else just wear whatever is comfortable. For ten bucks an hour if they want to wear jeans and tennis shoes I really don't care as long as they show up every day and work.

rocket man

I tell my helpers that they gotta wear the pullover, everything else just wear whatever is comfortable. For ten bucks an hour if they want to wear jeans and tennis shoes I really don't care as long as they show up every day and work.
i agree i dont think its 10 an hour is it?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

This. And I'll lend them a vest if it's too warm for the pullover.

tourists24

well its 10.50 here for helpers. I dont care what they wear. UPS supplies them for me. I dont want one. They dont train them. Last year they told us if we wanted a skilled helper, we could train them ourselves

AKX

I would stick to what they give you. If your just doing house stops its not as important but buisness customers recognize the uniform and will get your board signed and get you outta there. If not, your just some dude standing there holding a box and their not gonna skip customers infront of you just to see what you have.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I wore the sweats in the dead of winter when I was fetching air in the am. Manager at the airport saw it and laughed. Good idea, she said. Pretty ingenious.