Brown Lives Matter

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My Center had another driver robbed yesterday, the third one this year. In all cases, they were in back of the package car when somebody climbs in with a gun. They usually take the driver's wallet and cellphone, and they usually look for phones in the package car. We were told this morning to just get in the package car and drive off, don't get caught sorting anywhere. We have several apartment complexes we no longer go into, a common denominator.

Are robberies up everywhere?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My Center had another driver robbed yesterday, the third one this year. In all cases, they were in back of the package car when somebody climbs in with a gun. They usually take the driver's wallet and cellphone, and they usually look for phones in the package car. We were told this morning to just get in the package car and drive off, don't get caught sorting anywhere. We have several apartment complexes we no longer go into, a common denominator.

Are robberies up everywhere?

Was his bulkhead door open while he was in the back sorting?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Transfer to the BOG---we are hurting for drivers; however, you should know that you wouldn't come anywhere close to making $125K up here.
I'm good down here, I live and deliver in Forsyth County, 11th fastest growing county in the US. The crime rate down here is pretty much non existent. One of the lowest counties in Ga for property taxes. I make 125k delivering long driveways and upscale neighborhoods without any fear to my safety.

Life is good.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I'm good down here, I live and deliver in Forsyth County, 11th fastest growing county in the US. The crime rate down here is pretty much non existent. One of the lowest counties in Ga for property taxes. I make 125k delivering long driveways and upscale neighborhoods without any fear to my safety.

Life is good.
$125? You work how many hours?