BROWN NOSERS GET THE BEST RIDES!?!?!?!?!

FEDUPZE

Just an observation. Can anything be done to deter management from awarding lunch skipping brown nosers from getting the brand new package cars regardless of their lack of seniority? Thanks for any help.

oldngray

nowhere special
Just an observation. Can anything be done to deter management from awarding lunch skipping brown nosers from getting the brand new package cars regardless of their lack of seniority? Thanks for any help.

Nope. UPS has the right to give you any beat up old POS as long as it is safe enough to use.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Does it really matter?

The truck I am currently sitting in is as old as my career as my first week loading was when it came on line and I loaded it!

If it's brown, it moves, and the last guy took his piss bottles out of it I am good. quit whining!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Does it really matter?

The truck I am currently sitting in is as old as my career as my first week loading was when it came on line and I loaded it!

If it's brown, it moves, and the last guy took his piss bottles out of it I am good. quit whining!
OK we'll send you the old school non powered steering p1000 with the high step and those tall ass tires..

SLO BROWN

If the truck is the same size as the old one, it goes by seniority! They tried to give them to the safety committee! That didn't last long!

Irishman Collins

Nope. UPS has the right to give you any beat up old POS as long as it is safe enough to use.
Safe enough to use? I guess you mean the vehicles without shoulder harnesses, high back chairs and automatic transmission vehicles? I wonder how many companies big or small send their employees out in death traps everday? It's like sending coal miners down to mine without a helmet.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Safe enough to use? I guess you mean the vehicles without shoulder harnesses, high back chairs and automatic transmission vehicles? I wonder how many companies big or small send their employees out in death traps everday? It's like sending coal miners down to mine without a helmet.
....and a canary.