Brown Pants Alternative..

JoshDunaway

Does anyone else have a problem with the way our uniform pants fit?
I'm 5'10" and 180 lbs, I'm not skinny but I'm definitely not a walrus.
I've blown out the crotch in almost all of my pants because they sag halfway to my knees. Most of these blowouts have happened mid-day.
If I pull my pants up to my nipples they do alright, but that just isn't going to happen everyday.

Back to my point, does anyone have an alternative to the issued pants? I figure that if they are close to the same shade as issued browns, then no one would know any different.
I'd like to find something with more of a "jean" cut. Maybe I'm just destined to spend my days in suspenders and a belt around my ribs....

Oh, and since this is my fist post, Hello to all and thanks for the help.

over9five

Staff member
Do you wear your pants like this?

sagging-pants-3.jpg

JoshDunaway

well, I knew that was coming... :bored2:
No, I don't where my pants any lower than the next guy. That's why I thought I couldn't be the only guy with this issue.

oldngray

nowhere special
The sizes of pants seems like they just have random measurements and slap a label on it. And I agree about the sagging crotch. They must think drivers have a waistline around the belly button. And the supposedly same size could feel like its made for a short fat guy or a tall skinny guy depending on who made it.

djkre8r

My shorts fit great but, my pants are real tight on my big butt. I always take a spare pair (in my carry on bag) just in case of a blow out.

gingerkat

I too love wearing my man pants up to my neckline - lol. I'm telling you, skirts are it! So much freedom, so much air, just so much we can do!

Does anyone else have a problem with the way our uniform pants fit?
I'm 5'10" and 180 lbs, I'm not skinny but I'm definitely not a walrus.
I've blown out the crotch in almost all of my pants because they sag halfway to my knees. Most of these blowouts have happened mid-day.
If I pull my pants up to my nipples they do alright, but that just isn't going to happen everyday.

Back to my point, does anyone have an alternative to the issued pants? I figure that if they are close to the same shade as issued browns, then no one would know any different.
I'd like to find something with more of a "jean" cut. Maybe I'm just destined to spend my days in suspenders and a belt around my ribs....

Oh, and since this is my fist post, Hello to all and thanks for the help.
I'm still wearing pants from ten years ago at least. They say riverside on them. When the get torn I take them to the tailor and get them fixed. I'm going to try and wear them till the end of my career. The new pants suck.

UPSGUY72

Most of my pant have a 1 to 2 inch rip in the seem of the crotch you can't see it unless your sitting down so I don't even worry about it.