BrownCafe mentioned during PCM

S

serenity now

feature i would like to see in a future diad - the ability to be able to manually enter 1 or more individual stops and then have them display in EDD, preferably at the top of the first screen

S

serenity now

What purpose would this serve?

swap a couple of NDA's with another driver in am; go ahead and put them in the board
find a misload on area that you intend to make service on, but much later in the day; put it in the board

(too easy to forget about something buried in prerecord)

menotyou

bella amicizia
This can be done at the center in the computer now. You can't just move work yourself. You have to ok it with management. That's when they move it in the system. It's easy. You can be 200 miles away.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This can be done at the center in the computer now. You can't just move work yourself. You have to ok it with management. That's when they move it in the system. It's easy. You can be 200 miles away.

There is no way they will do this when the drivers are on the belt dispatching the air amongst themselves, which is what he is talking about.

S

serenity now

are you guys telling me you don't exchange air stops when both drivers benefit?

S

serenity now

i only said it would be a convenience feature; hell, i can live without it

menotyou

bella amicizia
are you guys telling me you don't exchange air stops when both drivers benefit?
We do. Is this just a regular day? If so, you have to get it moved into your board. If it's convenient for them to not move it in the system, then we don't. But, either way, we have to approve with them.
If it's a holiday or such, we run amuck.

S

serenity now

We do. Is this just a regular day? If so, you have to get it moved into your board. If it's convenient for them to not move it in the system, then we don't. But, either way, we have to approve with them.
If it's a holiday or such, we run amuck.

no, miss menotyou, you don't have to get it approved or moved * you just do it * right before start time it looks like a swap meet or maybe an Egyptian bazaar where i work

menotyou

bella amicizia
no, miss menotyou, you don't have to get it approved or moved * you just do it * right before start time it looks like a swap meet or maybe an Egyptian bazaar where i work
I hear you. We use to be able to do this. No more. I don't know what occurred while I was gone, but they like control there.

S

serenity now

I hear you. We use to be able to do this. No more. I don't know what occurred while I was gone, but they like control there.

our mgmt. people realize that we (the drivers) are dispatching NDA's at a level of excellence that they can't come close to * hence, they give the practice their blessing

we have deals being cut during the PCM :happy-very: