Browncafe now supports a mobile forum app for BlackBerry / Android / iPhone / Nokia.

jimstud

Banned
Re: We have a new mobile forum app for BlackBerry / Android / iPhone / Nokia.

cheryl i do like jumping on the computer and seeing what is going on in the brown cafe but if i start doing that on my phone and can't wait till i get home please lock me up and take away my computer rights. by the way you do a great job on this site.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Browncafe now supports a mobile forum app for BlackBerry / Android / iPhone / Nok

What foreign language are you people speaking ??????????

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Browncafe now supports a mobile forum app for BlackBerry / Android / iPhone / Nok

I have blackberries too.....

My android.......

rod

Retired 22 years

Oh great------- now a certain know it all can post all day long. I can see it now---"on target for 20,000 post by New Years".:happy2:

P

pickup

Oh great------- now a certain know it all can post all day long. I can see it now---"on target for 20,000 post by New Years".:happy2:

Post 11,538 9:30 just about to step into the truck
11,539 10:32 just missed the mcdonald's breakfast option
11,540 10:58- just steeped into doggie doo, don't you hate when that happens?

rod

Retired 22 years

Post 11,538 9:30 just about to step into the truck
11,539 10:32 just missed the mcdonald's breakfast option
11,540 10:58- just steeped into doggie doo, don't you hate when that happens?

I think you have to adjust that. He starts work early off the clock you know.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Good news--there is an app to help those who are unable to move on. It is sponsored by AARP and Meals on Wheels.

rod

Retired 22 years

Good news--there is an app to help those who are unable to move on. It is sponsored by AARP and Meals on Wheels.

Haven't had Meals on Wheels yet (have my own wheels) but I do get a 10% discount at most motels with the temporary AARP card they send me at least 4 times a year to try to get me to join. AARP considers everyone a "senior" at age 50. If their membership falls anymore I'm sure they will lower the age to 40 or 45.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I tore up my AARP card.....we don't agree politically! I get much better discounts with AAA membership.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Haven't had Meals on Wheels yet (have my own wheels) but I do get a 10% discount at most motels with the temporary AARP card they send me at least 4 times a year to try to get me to join. AARP considers everyone a "senior" at age 50. If their membership falls anymore I'm sure they will lower the age to 40 or 45.

I turn 50 next year and plan on joining. We have a restaurant here (Mainely Lobster) that considers seniors to be 50 or older.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Unless app. stands for appetizer, I'm clueless!!

klein

Für Meno :)

Unless app. stands for appetizer, I'm clueless!!

app = appointment.
The phone will ring, like an arlarm you set, tell you to go on Brown Cafe when you get home. :funny: