browncafe suggestion box

DS

Fenderbender
We'd love to think that we covered everything but...
your ideas are welcome!
What would you do to improve this site?

rod

Retired 22 years
Start a section where its "enter at your own risk" so we can really tell it like it is. It gets boring walking on egg shells trying not to step over "the line". I bet it would have more action that any fourm on here. Those that don't care to get involved in a computer fight or witness one could simply not enter it.

Or how about a "ask the know it all" forum. Guess who you could put in charge of that one.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How about new posters can't get hit with a negitive reputation at least for the first two or three month when they first register.

I do agree with this but would limit it to the first month and would waive it for personal attacks, such as Kleins comment about my ex-wife.

How does everyone feel about the "like" button? Personally I find little use for it and would like to see it removed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Or how about getting rid of negitive reputation all together. I might put a positive spin on this site altogether.
Yeah, instead of a negative rep.....people would just post....You stupid S.O.B. you're a poor excuse for a human being and you suck!!! Yeah, that would bring positivity to this site!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Yeah, instead of a negative rep.....people would just post....You stupid S.O.B. you're a poor excuse for a human being and you suck!!! Yeah, that would bring positivity to this site!!

As much as we disagree on a lot of things Moreluck, and it's been quite fair between us - I do honestly must admit you have never bad rep'ed me.
And, I would think it would take a whole lot to get you there.

So, thanks ! :)