brownmonster1 - Packers Lose

542thruNthru

="Marne Vet, post: 1252447, member: 51053"]Why not just start a conversation with him instead?[/quote]
That's a great question and honestly I'm kinda new to this and don't know how. Also it allows anyone else that would like to make a comment about the game able to chime in.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Pack made a game of it but you could tell from the start it didn't look good. Kaepernick has the Packers number. Ted Thompson better draft a new defense next year and its time to say adios to Dom Capers. Nice how the 49er avatar showed up after the victory.

gingerkat

I live in So Cal and I love the Packers and hate all Cali Teams! Boo… got to take my Packers flag down for the season.

A

anonymous6

whats really ruining football for me is the atrocious officiating. come on...the packers were mauling the 49er receivers throughout the first quarter and nothing was called.

I wanted to packers to win nut not by playing so dirty.

oldngray

nowhere special
the refs were letting them play and not calling much on either side. There were definitely a lot of no calls but I think they called it consistently both ways.

MAKAVELI

whats really ruining football for me is the atrocious officiating. come on...the packers were mauling the 49er receivers throughout the first quarter and nothing was called.

I wanted to packers to win nut not by playing so dirty.
You want to see dirty? Just watch the Seattle defensive backs against New Orleans next weekend.