Brownout=NO VOTE

cmoll

If our union can't show us enough respect to keep us well informed then I would URGE all my union brothers and sisters TO VOTE NO......VOTE NO!

BMWSauber1991

I had a poll going and although it had a lot of "no" votes a lot of people are on the fence about what there going to vote. A couple people have stated that more contractual information will be release on the 7th and I do hope that is the case. Like the saying goes, "don't bite the hand that feeds you". I see where your coming from and I am leaning no right now until we find out more.

cmoll

I'm just saying...I don't want talking points. I want the whole dam things explained to me like I'm a 4 year old

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Our local is having a meeting next weekend to go over the TA and answer questions. Looking forward to it.

stink219

We are STILL talking about the biggest conspiracy since JFK? The brownout? Let the people who negotiate do their job first. I know we sometimes live in the telematics world of knowing everything the next day. Just give it a few more days. You'll have plenty of time.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm also thinking cruise in sept. I love all inclusive resorts though. Anyone have a suggestion?

stink..I would go through royal Caribbean,,,either to the Caribbean out of Florida or do the Alaskan cruise, which will be more expensive but worth it. I always considered it an old persons sport until mrs. Coldworld and I went on a couple....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm also thinking cruise in sept. I love all inclusive resorts though. Anyone have a suggestion?

I strongly suggest the site cruise addicts....you can read reviews on ALL the different cruise lines and all their different routes and you can ask questions to the other members who most of them are cruising many times a year

Nimnim

The Nim
I'll be calling my local Wednesday to see if they have info on a meeting, but I stand firm with a no vote until I'm able to read the TA, I won't vote yes on anything I don't know what is contained within.