Browser/search engine censorship

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Google is censoring searches and this is something that should not be. Last week I searched for "Fauci has covid" on Google and got zip on the first page. I used dogpile and the first several hits were about the fact that that scum gargling, low life, criminal bastard, POS, WAY OVER PAID, lying Biden ball licker has covid.
The MSM has been nothing but liberal editorialism for decades and now we have mega market browsers forcing the liberal agenda upon America.
It's a great wonder every position held in government isn't Democrat.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Through this country's history the causes of most atrocities placed upon it was by the Democratic Party.
We should be thanking to them for keeping slavery alive during the early 1860's, the rise of the KKK, the interment of Japanese -Americans families during WWII, and promoting mail-in-balloting to name a few.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Through this country's history the causes of most atrocities placed upon it was by the Democratic Party.
We should be thanking to them for keeping slavery alive during the early 1860's, the rise of the KKK, the interment of Japanese -Americans families during WWII, and promoting mail-in-balloting to name a few.

Damn if you didn't hit the nail on the head bro!