Brutal Instant Karma

Zowert

Some dude was killed up in Seattle while trying to steal a package out of one of our trucks. Got smoked by a Ford while stepping out into the street. I wonder if the driver was in the vehicle or just left the package in the cab while out delivering.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Some dude was killed up in Seattle while trying to steal a package out of one of our trucks. Got smoked by a Ford while stepping out into the street. I wonder if the driver was in the vehicle or just left the package in the cab while out delivering.

Probably a “Poop Kit” package ...💩📦....

“RIP”

Brownwind

Wow that’s horrible.

So many responses come to mind. I’m gonna leave this alone and let my fellow brethren comment.

thank you for sharing.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
4 lanes with turn median and side parking, terrible street design, literally maximizing the number of lane drifting and crossing points possible while also making anyone traveling in the rightmost lane an unsuspecting killer for anything that dares to stick out.

DOK

Family most likely suing UPS.

worldwide

As the saying goes, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes."