Buffalo hub desperate for employees

Rabbit

Hiring loaders and drivers ups cant seem to keep people. I see a new group of faces evey couple weeks then theyre gone. Why are people so damn lazy.

Rabbit

One of our loaders applied at amazon he was going to work both but after his interview he had to wait months and didnt want it any more

Rabbit

Depends the enviroment isnt bad here. Supervisors are friendly most of them were loaders. The pay isnt the greatest but that depends on the person i support a family of 5 on my ups pay. You see people come in and they dont want to work thay drag there feet complaining every minute. I might be unusual but i love working preload. Today i loaded 3 trucks spent an hour between 2 different slides and 45 minutes do iregs. But i like to work and it seems like most people dont.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Depends the enviroment isnt bad here. Supervisors are friendly most of them were loaders. The pay isnt the greatest but that depends on the person i support a family of 5 on my ups pay. You see people come in and they dont want to work thay drag there feet complaining every minute. I might be unusual but i love working preload. Today i loaded 3 trucks spent an hour between 2 different slides and 45 minutes do iregs. But i like to work and it seems like most people dont.

You support a family of 5 on preload
Pay? Do you live in public housing ?