Build up a strike fund

35years

Gravy route
One year to build up an accessible strike fund.

In 97 we got what...$50 a week?

A year of saving (not in your 401k) can make a big difference. You will need easy access to the funds.

Is strike insurance a viable option?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

A year of saving (not in your 401k) can make a big difference. You will need easy access to the funds.

As I recall, the union gave us something in 97, then took it back.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What's really concerning to me is that negotiations haven't started. This means neither side is worried at all.

Personally I will be shocked if the contract gets voted in first time. The south is literally the only reason it passed last time.

What's really concerning to me is that negotiations haven't started. This means neither side is worried at all.

Personally I will be shocked if the contract gets voted in first time. The south is literally the only reason it passed last time.
They must be doing something we already had a proposal meeting. We all wrote down the things that are important to us.

Johney

Neither side wants a strike. I will find it hard to believe the Union will ask for so much to cause one or the company taking away enough to cause one. Then again.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

The Teamsters will 'force' you to donate it back to the Union like they did in '97.