Build your own post office

Poop Head

Judge me.
God Bless America
5da03d6bcc4a0a6bcf0509e2.jpeg

KOG72

I’m full of it
Post Office is always crying about needing more money....... move along nothing to see here they are not going anywhere.

Overpaid Union Thug

And a lot of their struggles were caused by Congress.
The act of Congress, which was virtually bipartisan by the way, is just a part of the equation. Other factors such as a drastic decline in actual mail and poorly run stations across the board play a huge part as well. Either way they do not deserve a penny of taxpayer money because all of the factors that have led to their decline were pre pandemic.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The act of Congress, which was virtually bipartisan by the way, is just a part of the equation. Other factors such as a drastic decline in actual mail and poorly run stations across the board play a huge part as well. Either way they do not deserve a penny of taxpayer money because all of the factors that have led to their decline were pre pandemic.

I both agree and disagree with you. While I feel that they do deserve financial assistance, I agree with you that they should not receive a penny until they totally overhaul their business model.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The 55+ complex where I live has centralized mailboxes. I can almost set my watch by the caravan of walkers and canes making their way to check their mail.

I have the USPS app that has Informed Delivery which lets you know whether you have mail coming or not. Saves me an unnecessary trip on a rainy day.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The 55+ complex where I live has centralized mailboxes. I can almost set my watch by the caravan of walkers and canes making their way to check their mail.

I have the USPS app that has Informed Delivery which lets you know whether you have mail coming or not. Saves me an unnecessary trip on a rainy day.
How depressing living in geezerville.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

It is very handy.