Building upgrade and stuck as a loader, help to switch positions?

If I can move off from loading when there’s sorters and seniority taking up spots

• Talk with the main manager

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Nag all managers and supervisors

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Shut up and hope for the best

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Vitaly

our hub is upgrading to automation and also about to move over to that part of the building soon, it is 3/4 bigger then our hub meaning more positions to fill. one I like to know all other positions (with automated hubs) and I would like to switch from loading to something better/interesting. I’ve been a loader since July 2017 and also a back up sorter for my belt. I just don’t want to find out that I can’t switch because the sorters and seniority people gets upgraded jobs first and all be taken and I’ll be stuck as loader. All I want is to switch, how can I {if possible>bypass the seniority/sorters} get a job that just isn’t loading.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
our hub is upgrading to automation and also about to move over to that part of the building soon, it is 3/4 bigger then our hub meaning more positions to fill. one I like to know all other positions (with automated hubs) and I would like to switch from loading to something better/interesting. I’ve been a loader since July 2017 and also a back up sorter for my belt. I just don’t want to find out that I can’t switch because the sorters and seniority people gets upgraded jobs first and all be taken and I’ll be stuck as loader. All I want is to switch, how can I {if possible>bypass the seniority/sorters} get a job that just isn’t loading.
This is PT. You can change to virtually any other position/shift this July if you were in my hub. barring these 4: smalls sort, irreg train, car parking and car wash. Which each requires some amount of seniority greater than 1 year.

I do not know which automation is happening, but smalls sort and sorters in general are really the only employees effected (you will still need probably 20 people for both after automation)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Throw a bunch of misloads

You’ll be in the unload before you know it