Bull jumps into crowd.

bigbrownhen

[video=youtube;VWAIjYs9Lws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWAIjYs9Lws[/video]

Caution: Part of this is hard to watch. People and bull getting hurt.

This is a terrible "sport" in my opinion. News report said 40 people injured, including a 10 yr old boy. Why anyone would take a kid to see this is beyond me. There have been several reports of bulls jumping into stands over the years. How watching anything suffer and be terrified is entertaining is barbaric.

The jump the bull makes is quite impressive. Amazing how much power they have. I have worked with cattle all my life and you learn at an early age to never underestimate what they can do, especially if they are upset and cornered.

P

pickup

Can anyone say instant karma? Bull fighting is barbaric and the spectators underwrite this by paying to attend.

As I type , I see BrownHen already said something in the same vein. That was a heckuva of a jump, very calculated too ( all supposedly by a dumb animal)

Can anyone say instant karma? Bull fighting is barbaric and the spectators underwrite this by paying to attend.

As I type , I see BrownHen already said something in the same vein. That was a heckuva of a jump, very calculated too ( all supposedly by a dumb animal)

It`s a sport that has been in their country for generations and thats entertainment to them. We had something similar happen when Ron Artest went into the crowd at the Pacers - Pistons game so I guess we can`t throw any stones in this situation.

P

pickup

It`s a sport that has been in their country for generations and thats entertainment to them. Same argument has been made for slavery "honored and cherished institution" We had something similar happen when Ron Artest went into the crowd at the Pacers - Pistons gameBullsh-t , that was a Pacer, if it were a member of the Chicago Bulls who jumped into the crowd, it might be similar :wink2: so I guess we can`t throw any stones in this situationI don't need to throw stones, the punishment meted out was more appropriate than any I could devise.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
All I can see is an ad covering 1/2 of the picture. This is the second time I posted this. The first may have been deleted.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
[video=youtube;VWAIjYs9Lws]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWAIjYs9Lws[/video]

Caution: Part of this is hard to watch. People and bull getting hurt.

This may help remove the ad.
I have noticed the first post in a thread is subject to having a corner blocked out.

jimstud

Banned
aj i hate to argue with a nice young lady but tom brady is going to be nfl mvp and the pats are going to win another superbowl

P

pickup

Thanks AJ. It seems like the ad's are everywhere. Maybe it's because I use IE???

Instead of hitting the play button on the little u tube screen, if you put the cursor(pointer) in the middle of the little u-tube screen and then click , you should be brought to the u-tube page instead where maybe you can watch the video without ads on the screen?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
aj i hate to argue with a nice young lady but tom brady is going to be nfl mvp and the pats are going to win another superbowl

Not hijacking thread but a bull (stud) just jumped into crowd.

I repeat....The Saints will go to the Superbowl and Drew Brees will be the MVP.

Bring Brett Farve to the DOME!!!

What the H E double toothpicks....HIJACKED by a Saints Fan!!!
BRING IT TO THE DOME!!!!

jimstud

Banned
Not hijacking thread but a bull (stud) just jumped into crowd.

I repeat....The Saints will go to the Superbowl and Drew Brees will be the MVP.

Bring Brett Farve to the DOME!!!

What the H E double toothpicks....HIJACKED by a Saints Fan!!!
BRING IT TO THE DOME!!!!

sorry kiddo but what the pats did to them in the first 2 quaters of that preseason game will seem like sweet kisses from the prom queen (sorry for hijacking the thread but i couldn't resist )

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
It`s a sport that has been in their country for generations and thats entertainment to them. We had something similar happen when Ron Artest went into the crowd at the Pacers - Pistons game so I guess we can`t throw any stones in this situation.

Ron Artest made a choice to be in the arena, and is paid millions of dollars per year for that choice. The bulls are never given a choice.

I personally find bullfighting to be barbaric. I have no problem with hunting, or humanely slaughtering animals for meat. I do have a problem with the intentional infliction of cruelty upon an animal for no other reason than the amusement of spectators.

I dont think bullfighting needs to be banned, it just needs to be regulated in order to make it more of a fair contest for the bull. I would start by prohibiting the matador from using a cape, and instead of a sword he should only be allowed to use a pocket knife.

I suspect that, if the rules for the contest were changed in such a manner, there would be a lot less people who were willing to get into the ring with the bull.