Bully

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Some how this is therapy but it hurts more today than in grade school.

Ilia C and Faith A liked to beat me up afterschool.
I remember taking the long way home just to avoid them waiting for me.

My little sister had to protect me from them and one day while I was getting a beating, she rescued me and beat the cr#p out of both of them.

Ten years ago, I ran into Faith at a store where she worked.

All those feelings came flooding back...

I was different.

I was the tallest kid in the school by sixth grade and I had the biggest breasts by fourth grade.

I was just different.
Mark Wills - Don't Laugh At Me - YouTube

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Everyone would be better off if they could just drop all of their baggage from the past and live for today. Different is good.

(I for one am not afraid to stand up and shout to the world that I like AJ's big breasts)

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Everyone would be better off if they could just drop all of their baggage from the past and live for today. Different is good.

(I for one am not afraid to stand up and shout to the world that I like AJ's big breasts)

The one with the biggest breasts will always rule--especially in the sixth grade

I went to Catholic school.
Sixth grade girls, and the Nuns, were not allowed to have big breasts.

Copy that.

And I'd like to know how her little sister 'stacked up".....!

I have dropped the baggage from the past.
It is the movie, "BULLY" - experiences are all flooding back.

You don't give a nine year child 34c breasts and not expect her to become a target.
Sixth grade girls beat me up and striped me to pull the socks out of my bra in the bathroom.
They didn't find any socks.

I can still feel the pain.

rod

Retired 22 years
My wife had a beautiful young co-worker who had breast redustion surgery------------------------I understand why---------- but I still had to shed a tear or two when I saw her afterwards.