Bumped into two drivers I used to work with when i was at Publix

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
And.....................................One was taking work from the other. Both package cars were blown out and they said Dispatch was farked,stop counts thru the roof,both had ETA's of 10 pm..............................and all I could think was that i wanted to get home before my wings got cold.
I really don't miss it at ALL

babboo25

Banned
And.....................................One was taking work from the other. Both package cars were blown out and they said Dispatch was farked,stop counts thru the roof,both had ETA's of 10 pm..............................and all I could think was that i wanted to get home before my wings got cold.
OMG!!!!!!!

see since you quit they can't handle it all....

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Reminds me of when I was doing some work on this mall this past December and got to talking to one of the drivers I used to work with. Of course the peak sh* show had begun. Then we parted ways and I went back to sitting there in the food court eating a hot pretzel while listening to Christmas music.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
sounds like runners/gunners
🧔✊

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Reminds me of when I was doing some work on this mall this past December and got to talking to one of the drivers I used to work with. Of course the peak sh* show had begun. Then we parted ways and I went back to sitting there in the food court eating a hot pretzel while listening to Christmas music.

Someone's gotta pay for those scale figures.