Bunch of "tough guys" cry an whine when someone doesn't goose step with them.

542thruNthru

All jokes aside, 542 is a good dude who knows his stuff.

Thank you Sandwich. I appreciate that. I try to do my best to inform. I can say right now that I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as people like @Bubblehead @BigUnionGuy @Inthegame @Mugarolla and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. They may have their personal stances but they will give you the language straight up and I've learn a lot from them.

I'm sure his wallet is nice and fat off our dues.

It is but I'm a hourly teamster so you can make the same as me one day.

Thank you Sandwich. I appreciate that. I try to do my best to inform. I can say right now that I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as people like @Bubblehead @BigUnionGuy @Inthegame @Mugarolla and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. They may have their personal stances but they will give you the language straight up and I've learn a lot from them.

It is but I'm a hourly teamster so you can make the same as me one day.
Wrong. Thanks to 22.4 jobs

Gumby I know you're the one on vacation so you might be intoxicated but what do you mean? I've been drinking to so I don't understand what 22.4 has to do with what I said.
I mean that want a lower class of drivers and it's going to take them a lot longer to make what we make. You start out driving now and have 10 guys ahead of you looking for a full time spot to open, you may be stuck in 22.4 for awhile.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
that I'm not nearly as knowledgeable as people like @Bubblehead @BigUnionGuy @Inthegame @Mugarolla and I'm sure I'm forgetting some. They may have their personal stances but they will give you the language straight up
KffH8.gif