Burned it up today.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
But I was thrilled for the opportunity they gave me. It tells me that management trusts me and thinks I’ll get the job DONE anything I can do to help out my fellow drivers and management team... I’m all for it.

They are kinda cute when they are young.......

BrownRecycler

I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.

You have a good heart. Your parents are smiling upon your work ethic.

Safebychoice

You have a good heart. Your parents are smiling upon your work ethic.
Yeah, they instilled a good work ethic in me early. I have a few goals everyday I come to work. Stay safe, represent this great company with poise and class as I deal with customers and make sure I’m putting up the best numbers I can to make management look as good as they can. When management looks good, we all look good.

Brohn Bron

Yeah, they instilled a good work ethic in me early. I have a few goals everyday I come to work. Stay safe, represent this great company with poise and class as I deal with customers and make sure I’m putting up the best numbers I can to make management look as good as they can. When management looks good, we all look good.

Cmon dude. Stop blowing smoke up my ass. It’s one thing to kill it for yourself and make that dough. There’s no shortage of work for the people who want it (and believe me, there are a small minority that do want it). These managers don’t give two turds about how you feel. You let them know you want that cash. Nothing else, because they don’t respect you. They will just expect you will do more work. All you can do is twist it as much as you can to make sure you come out making more money.

Over 70

giphy (29).gif

Safebychoice

Cmon dude. Stop blowing smoke up my ass. It’s one thing to kill it for yourself and make that dough. There’s no shortage of work for the people who want it (and believe me, there are a small minority that do want it). These managers don’t give two turds about how you feel. You let them know you want that cash. Nothing else, because they don’t respect you. They will just expect you will do more work. All you can do is twist it as much as you can to make sure you come out making more money.
It’s not all about the money for me though. If UPS came to me and said they needed me to work for half the pay or work the occasional day for free I’d be totally fine with it. I just love providing service for our customers and making management proud of me. I know it sounds crazy but that’s how I feel. UPS has a solid reputation nationally and I just want to do my part to keep that up in anyway that I can even if it screws me personally. I love this company and I don’t take it lightly when I get the privilege of putting my browns on everyday.

Brohn Bron

It’s not all about the money for me though. If UPS came to me and said they needed me to work for half the pay or work the occasional day for free I’d be totally fine with it. I just love providing service for our customers and making management proud of me. I know it sounds crazy but that’s how I feel. UPS has a solid reputation nationally and I just want to do my part to keep that up in anyway that I can even if it screws me personally. I love this company and I don’t take it lightly when I get the privilege of putting my browns on everyday.

I sure wish I could be as optimistic as you about it. That’s great and glad you feel so strongly about it. Good luck in all you do here!

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Yet you refuse to show up on your days off. Hogwash

BrownRecycler

By curiosity, do you go to church on your Sunday?

Safebychoice

Hyper ambition is not uncommon. But, remember, who your friend and enemy are. Even, your friend can be enemy while enemy is friend.

There are no friends, and there are no enemies. We show up, we run a route in the way we do, and we go home. I don’t know what it’s like in all centers but I swear a lot of drivers psyche themselves out over what they think management might say or do in certain situations. It’s like unnecessary paranoia. You know I don’t know a single driver who has been talked to about over allowed or anything like that in the last year. If you show up, do what you neee to do and don’t do stupid things this place isn’t that bad. That said, it’s different everywhere. In some centers I’m sure harassment is prevalent. That’s just my observation from what I’ve seen.

IESucks

Why do all you guys hate employees like me who work hard? We all take the time we take. If some guys want to bust their tails for this great company, what’s it to you? You have the 9.5 list to protect you from heavy stops counts when a young gun like me makes child’s play of you’re route. I just don’t get the animosity.
We hate the driver follow ups you create for us. Let us know how ur doing in 30 years

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Fake account.