Burned it up today.

Over 70

It’s not all about the money for me though. If UPS came to me and said they needed me to work for half the pay or work the occasional day for free I’d be totally fine with it. I just love providing service for our customers and making management proud of me. I know it sounds crazy but that’s how I feel. UPS has a solid reputation nationally and I just want to do my part to keep that up in anyway that I can even if it screws me personally. I love this company and I don’t take it lightly when I get the privilege of putting my browns on everyday.

tumblr_mgozvhge421rrr2r7o1_400.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yeah, they instilled a good work ethic in me early. I have a few goals everyday I come to work. Stay safe, represent this great company with poise and class as I deal with customers and make sure I’m putting up the best numbers I can to make management look as good as they can. When management looks good, we all look good.
This dude is a troll.... and you all keep feeding him....sad

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.
Can I be in your loop tomorrow?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Prove to me that your Imaginary Sky Friend exists.

If Eve was created from Adam she would be a transgendered clone of Adam.

Of they were created by your Imaginary Sky Friend why do they have belly buttons in every depiction of them?
You are entitled to believe what you want.

I am entitled to believe in God as you are entitled not to.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Had 210 stops today while the others in my loop went out with no more than 150?? Something isn’t adding up here.
How did you not finish early? I had 205 with 5 pickups went and helped a friend still got home by 6? I love peak routes without max peak volume. Thanks Amazon (not really)

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Yeah, they instilled a good work ethic in me early. I have a few goals everyday I come to work. Stay safe, represent this great company with poise and class as I deal with customers and make sure I’m putting up the best numbers I can to make management look as good as they can. When management looks good, we all look good.

We have good benefits, you really ought to talk to someone about your grandiose delusions. No one believes you're real because a real person with a good work ethic doesn't feel the need to brag anonymously about how great they (think they) are, how much their bosses love them, and what a great company they work for. Especially when none of those things are worth bragging about. You need to straighten your life out.