Burned it up today.

ibleedbrown

I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.

upstateny is that you? couldn't get enough so you went and got rehired huh?

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Stellar first post. Every first year cover driver burned my route off too. Here's the best part...they all either got injured and no longer work for UPS, or quit because they became management's bitch.

Me, I made enough coin to retire at 49. Spent this fine sunny July afternoon in my pool downing beers.

Enjoy your extra stops. Stops you'll never get rid of now that they know you're a runner.

Richard Cranium

I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.
80 stops?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I didn’t run the whole day. I only ran when I got to my resi’s. Part of me wants to eat lunch sometimes but I want to keep impressing management and hopefully they’ll start to see how much I care and challenge me with super heavy stop counts. This is not my first job, I’ve worked at places where management was not on my side. It’s just refreshing to represent a place of employment that respects me, has my best interest in mind and would do anything and everything they can to train me to be the best employee that I can be.
Just mailed you a box of leaches

Returntosender

A8CC1DD0-14C3-4A83-937D-328EAB42F898.gif

Safebychoice

80 stops?
119 stops and 32 pickups. Clocked out at 17:24. I think the only reason the stop count is so low is because you completely blow the truck out with pickups. I asked my SUP if he could talk with the dispatcher about putting 160-175 stops on the car and have someone run me out a separate truck to do my pickups in but he said we don’t have the staffing for that right now.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
119 stops and 32 pickups. Clocked out at 17:24. I think the only reason the stop count is so low is because you completely blow the truck out with pickups. I asked my SUP if he could talk with the dispatcher about putting 160-175 stops on the car and have someone run me out a separate truck to do my pickups in but he said we don’t have the staffing for that right now.
If you were in my center, I’d find your lunch box, squeeze your sandwich into a ball, crush up your chips, and shake the :censored2: out of your soda. Then I’d flick a cigarette in your ear then go beat up your dad.

Returntosender

7AC86DB1-1287-4A92-ACD0-1451BE2EE92F.jpeg

Brisket

DDA11340-8BA1-4DEE-AE84-012CA398E456.gif

CoolStoryBro

cool story bro