Burned it up today.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
This is the line that gave you away as a management tool. Even the most gung ho runner gunner couldn't say management has his back, with a straight face.

Your username being a company buzz phrase is clue 2, dumazz!

This should have been the first line that gave it away...
I take pride in my job and putting up the best numbers I can is important to me.

Safebychoice

Why do all you guys hate employees like me who work hard? We all take the time we take. If some guys want to bust their tails for this great company, what’s it to you? You have the 9.5 list to protect you from heavy stops counts when a young gun like me makes child’s play of you’re route. I just don’t get the animosity.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Why do all you guys hate employees like me who work hard? We all take the time we take. If some guys want to bust their tails for this great company, what’s it to you? You have the 9.5 list to protect you from heavy stops counts when a young gun like me makes child’s play of you’re route. I just don’t get the animosity.
You on the safety committee too?

saintrick

You can not really be this dumb.

Richard Cranium

119 stops and 32 pickups. Clocked out at 17:24. I think the only reason the stop count is so low is because you completely blow the truck out with pickups. I asked my SUP if he could talk with the dispatcher about putting 160-175 stops on the car and have someone run me out a separate truck to do my pickups in but he said we don’t have the staffing for that right now.
Why would you need them to bring you out another 5 cube if your done before pickups?

Box Ox

You signed up to come here to boast how magnificent you are, and are surprised at the reaction. You are definitely management material....oblivious.

Nah, he came here for the Contract head games. Even the biggest idiot new drivers don't come on here talking about how they think management has their back.