Burned it up today.

Box Ox

You have the 9.5 list to protect you from heavy stops counts when a young gun like me makes child’s play of you’re route. I just don’t get the animosity.

Boy, sure sounds like RPCDs should vote yes to the new Contract since we retain 9.5 protections and will have some young stud similar to a 22.4 taking off the heavy work. We should be thankful for them.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Ok, so you fasted all day? I know guys like you, I may go rip off all their side mirrors in the parking lot tomorrow in case your one of them.
1406C66C-5910-476F-9159-58B3A8EB805A.gif

Lmfao. I love ya @MyTripisCut Lmao.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I’m a first year driver and I am covering for a guy on vacation this week. Freakin’ crushed it. Had my deliveries done 40 minutes before pickups. Called my sup and asked if they can throw some more stops on this thing the rest of the week. It’s so rewarding being good at your job and knowing management has my back.

STFU

FU

WDFD

Safebychoice

Boy, sure sounds like RPCDs should vote yes to the new Contract since we retain 9.5 protections and will have some young stud similar to a 22.4 taking off the heavy work. We should be thankful for them.
That’s another thing. The new hybrid drivers will be KEY for all of us. About time we got a decent contract for once. The new hybrid drivers will be a dug gum godsend. Easier way for management to control 9.5 guys, easier way to control approved 8 hour requests, should limit the “green light of death”. And it will make more full time jobs at a slightly lesser pay rate for part times who want to move up. Win-win for everyone. The conditions were right for a good contract, and to their credit, management and our union came through in a big way.

Box Ox

That’s another thing. The new hybrid drivers will be KEY for all of us. About time we got a decent contract for once. The new hybrid drivers will be a dug gum godsend. Easier way for management to control 9.5 guys, easier way to control approved 8 hour requests, should limit the “green light of death”. And it will make more full time jobs at a slightly lesser pay rate for part times who want to move up. Win-win for everyone. The conditions were right for a good contract, and to their credit, management and our union came through in a big way.

Why do you need to create a new username to say the same stuff you've been saying on the other ones?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I hope you run right into a glass door tomorrow. Then, when you're laying on the ground. A dog throws up in your mouth

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
Why do you need to create a new username to say the same stuff you've been saying on the other ones?
My favorite part of these posts are the tone. No UPS driver even sounds anything like these guys. They sound all golly gee, UPS is the bestest place to work ever, like they're Opie in Mayberry. Pretty easy to see right through this BS, why even bother.

Box Ox

My favorite part of these posts are the tone. No UPS driver even sounds anything like these guys. They sound all golly gee, UPS is the bestest place to work ever, like they're Opie in Mayberry. Pretty easy to see right through this BS, why even bother.

100% Why it's so cheeseball dumb that the guy bothers to create different accounts to do it.

Staydryitsraining

Ive easily crossed paths with over 400 drivers, not one was ever
Not interested in working weekends my whole career big dog.
Alright big dog