Business Getting Mad

Over 70

My motto was if you're getting a delivery from me, your bathroom is fair game. Never had anyone say no. *Except residential

You knew which ones were good crappers and which ones you didn't do that there. I rarely ever crap at work period but if there's an emergency I knew where to go.

Seemed to me everyone understands you're out in a truck with no bathroom.

It's common sense not to crap at the same well traveled restroom everyday and I might get annoyed if someone did that where I worked and we were forced to smell it daily.

badpal

My motto was if you're getting a delivery from me, your bathroom is fair game. Never had anyone say no. *Except residential

You knew which ones were good crappers and which ones you didn't do that there. I rarely ever crap at work period but if there's an emergency I knew where to go.

Seemed to me everyone understands you're out in a truck with no bathroom.

It's common sense not to crap at the same well traveled restroom everyday and I might get annoyed if someone did that where I worked and we were forced to smell it daily.
I agree its best to spread the wealth around.

AlliSeeisBrown

So Friday I decided not to dump there. However, I went to their fridge to put some ice in my cup and someone had a great sandwich in there. This place is my second home.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
So Friday I decided not to dump there. However, I went to their fridge to put some ice in my cup and someone had a great sandwich in there. This place is my second home.
giphy.gif

JL 0513

I’ve delivered to maybe hundreds of office buildings and for the life of me I can’t think of one that doesn't allow the public. What kind of buildings/companies are you talking about?

Where the bathrooms are part of the private office space. Which is the type the OP seems to be referencing since he's getting the sense that employees are angered.

Big high rise buildings with public restrooms in the hallways are totally fine. But I'm talking about bathrooms IN private offices where it's clear it's for employees only. I don't know what's so hard to understand.