Buyouts

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I heard it wasn’t for positions they would have to replace but supposedly one of the CSAs at the station next to mine was told he was eligible. I’m still waiting to see. I read a little about it on Saturday and it said eligible employees will receive notification via email.

dezguy

I heard it wasn’t for positions they would have to replace but supposedly one of the CSAs at the station next to mine was told he was eligible. I’m still waiting to see. I read a little about it on Saturday and it said eligible employees will receive notification via email.
That's how I read it on the intraweb home page. Sounds like some hourly employees may get an offer.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's how I read it on the intraweb home page. Sounds like some hourly employees may get an offer.
IMO it’s really irritating how FedEx is handling this whole thing. They should have never released the news with so little information. Why couldn’t they release everything at once instead of dragging it on for months? It’s almost like someone is getting perverse pleasure from this.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
IMO it’s really irritating how FedEx is handling this whole thing. They should have never released the news with so little information. Why couldn’t they release everything at once instead of dragging it on for months? It’s almost like someone is getting perverse pleasure from this.
OF will, reading your post.

He swings that way.

!Retired!

Any word on buyouts for hourly employees? Hearing a lot of talk.
No
I'll don't want to buy you but can I rent you out?
You can't afford him, I tried.
Show the email.
No
No one cares

Oldfart

There is plenty of information on the home page of the intranet. If you dont want to take time to read it, dont complain about lack of information. It pretty well tells you everything you need to know. For those that are too lazy to read it, keep waiting on your offer.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

If it's like the last round of buyouts, people heard the initial news and then assumed that they'd be the ones receiving the offers because... well, they wanted to be bought out. They convinced themselves they were about to hit paydirt and then were brought to near tears when they learned otherwise.

Personally, I think it's funny that people will hear a nugget of news -not a big enough nugget to really learn anything- and then draw the most ridiculous conclusion possible from it.

Oldfart

If it's like the last round of buyouts, people heard the initial news and then assumed that they'd be the ones receiving the offers because... well, they wanted to be bought out. They convinced themselves they were about to hit paydirt and then were brought to near tears when they learned otherwise.

Personally, I think it's funny that people will hear a nugget of news -not a big enough nugget to really learn anything- and then draw the most ridiculous conclusion possible from it.
Or they are just too lazy to read the information provided and complain there is no information for them to read. Maybe they are waiting on the audio version.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You said a CSA was eligible and all eligible employees received emails. Someone has an email, I didn't say it was you. I would like to see what it actually says.

:eek:
Wrong answer. You’re making assumptions based on what I said. I said that supposedly he was told he is eligible. I didn’t say how he was told. I believe it was on the phone.

I also said according to the info I read that eligible employees WILL receive notification via email, not that they have received notification via email. Do I have to write a novel for you and Old fart to understand what you read? It doesn’t seem as if anyone else has a problem comprehending.

If I’m not thorough enough, why not just ask a question rather than make assumptions?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

That’s why I believe no rumors I hear at FedEx until I see it in black and white.