Bye Bye UPS

Over 70

It's been a fun year driving at UPS but I just accepted a full time job with a local utility who are also teamsters. 4 year progression to top rate which depends on your job but is in mid 20's up to low 30's with a fraction of the workload and a 8-4 M-friend schedule outside occasional oncall/emergency.

Tons of different jobs within the organization both union and management. Good bennies, full pension at age 60 with at least 20 years service which is perfect for me being in my 30's.

My UPS center is a 10 year wait for full time in an economically shrinking region likely to see less future volume.

There were several hundred applicants and I lucked out thank God.

While an outsider may look at my time at UPS like a wasted year, I took alot away from big brown. I was a machine before I worked here, this place added another gear on me. I thought I had done all the crappy hard work one could, I found another type even though I loved driving. I can see how it's not for many.

The cafe was at least 25% responsible for my overwhelming success driving with all the great tips and advice contained in years of threads.

Thanks to all and I wish everyone the best.

Even management.

It's been a fun year driving at UPS but I just accepted a full time job with a local utility who are also teamsters. 4 year progression to top rate which depends on your job but is in mid 20's up to low 30's with a fraction of the workload and a 8-4 M-friend schedule outside occasional oncall/emergency.

Tons of different jobs within the organization both union and management. Good bennies, full pension at age 60 with at least 20 years service which is perfect for me being in my 30's.

My UPS center is a 10 year wait for full time in an economically shrinking region likely to see less future volume.

While an outsider may look at my time at UPS like a wasted year, I took alot away from big brown. I was a machine before I worked here, this place added another gear on me. I thought I had done all the crappy hard work one could, I found another type even though I loved driving. I can see how it's not for many.

The cafe was at least 25% responsible for my overwhelming success driving with all the great tips and advice contained in years of threads.

Even management.
Good luck BROTHER

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!

Even management.
Wish you luck

Future

Victory Ride

Even management.
Well stay on touch here