Bye DRA

NC man

We went all SRA now, only thing good about DRA was stops were numbered and easy to find if you ran it different. The xtra time to set up sucks but really bad for vacay relief drivers since some are not always familiar with routes they run. The p1 counts are crazy so everybody pretty much straight lines. Service is a joke these days ,so much for service in the PSP philosophy. Lol.

CatMan

We went all SRA now, only thing good about DRA was stops were numbered and easy to find if you ran it different. The xtra time to set up sucks but really bad for vacay relief drivers since some are not always familiar with routes they run. The p1 counts are crazy so everybody pretty much straight lines. Service is a joke these days ,so much for service in the PSP philosophy. Lol.
"Until further notice ALL P1, including business (unless it's 5pc or more )..new commitment time is 12:00".

AB831

"Until further notice ALL P1, including business (unless it's 5pc or more )..new commitment time is 12:00".
We weren’t explicitly told that, but that’s just become the de facto policy for the past two weeks because they haven’t been able to get the freight in before 930

HedleyLamarr

Haven't been told that all P1s have a noon time, but maybe I didn't have as many lates yesterday as I thought I did.

DRA was shut off at our station about a year ago, and we had the same issues that your station is having. Adjustments will be made, and PT P1 routes should be created to help with the ridiculous amount of P1's. It took a few months, but we adjusted well and I don't think anyone misses DRA except swings who loved the maps.

Serf

The Swing Drivers we have are already pretty average. You’re right, without DRA covering a route that you are unfamiliar with is going to be a bit challenging...

NC man

We are told p1 biz 1030, resi 1200 but with late freight everyday ,leaving at 930 it’s impossible with the increased p1 under SRA.Its basically just get it deld now.

FedexGirl

Same here - but
Haven't been told that all P1s have a noon time, but maybe I didn't have as many lates yesterday as I thought I did.

DRA was shut off at our station about a year ago, and we had the same issues that your station is having. Adjustments will be made, and PT P1 routes should be created to help with the ridiculous amount of P1's. It took a few months, but we adjusted well and I don't think anyone misses DRA except swings who loved the maps.
the map on the Leo is better than the paper maps -

McFeely

Huge Member
Yeah, supposedly New Leo will put stops in order?

Our current Leos show you a good (better than DRA) map, but it’s still on the couriers to understand and optimize the route with area knowledge and knowing how to read a map. Also gotta keep your truck organized the best you can so you can find the package you need.

HedleyLamarr

Lol, I completely forgot the Leo had maps.

Also, NC Man, are there many morning overflow drivers in your station? Is it possible to just drop excess P1s or is there no one to run them? Do any of your FO drivers grab some excess P1s after they get back?

FedexGirl

We are told p1 biz 1030, resi 1200 but with late freight everyday ,leaving at 930 it’s impossible with the increased p1 under SRA.Its basically just get it deld now.
Yeah, supposedly New Leo will put stops in order?
ive heard that as well - we shall see
We have so much freight that drivers rarely get all p1s off by noon. No one is getting any heat for it.
Heat will come back when service returns - 9/1 from what I heard

NC man

Lol, I completely forgot the Leo had maps.

Also, NC Man, are there many morning overflow drivers in your station? Is it possible to just drop excess P1s or is there no one to run them? Do any of your FO drivers grab some excess P1s after they get back?
Think couple FO drivers meet routes on road to help,pt so they don’t have to.friday was day one but heard supposed to be flex zone to drop if rte in loop are lopsided to some degree stop wise.some sick calls too so kind of chaotic,lol. We had several overflow routes but think SRA move is to dump on us and eliminate as many as possible but yes still few overflow.