C-Pac

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just watched Glen Beck's keynote speech at C-Pac. I thought it was a great speech and the fastest hour I've ever spent.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think Beck's program is not the same as the speech at C-Pac. His program has too much dramatics for my taste, but when a recovering alcoholic compares our country about hitting rock bottom, I can understand that comaprison. We need to help ourselves !!

wkmac

:rofl:

Just like Sham Wow Vince says.....Beck is gonna make America skinny again, one slap at a time. Your gonna love my nuts........

I wish I knew how to do the video engineering thingy as the Glenn Beck/ShamWow would make for some funny YouTube material.

"You're gonna love my nuts!" First time I saw that commercial I literally fell off the couch!
:happy-very:

On a serious note to C-PAC, they conducted a Presidential Straw poll at CPAC and here's the results:

Ron Paul 31%
Mitt Romney 22%
Sarah Palin 7%
Tim Pawlenty 6%
Mike Pence 5%
Newt Gingrich 4%
Mike Huckabee 4%
Mitch Daniels 2%
John Thune 2%
Rick Santorum 2%
Haley Barbour 1%

Interesting! BTW, I'm against Ron running for POTUS in 2012'

Romney won the polls for 2007 to 2009

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I wish I knew how to do the video engineering thingy as the Glenn Beck/ShamWow would make for some funny YouTube material.

"You're gonna love my nuts!" First time I saw that commercial I literally fell off the couch!
:happy-very:

On a serious note to C-PAC, they conducted a Presidential Straw poll at CPAC and here's the results:

Ron Paul 31%
Mitt Romney 22%
Sarah Palin 7%
Tim Pawlenty 6%
Mike Pence 5%
Newt Gingrich 4%
Mike Huckabee 4%
Mitch Daniels 2%
John Thune 2%
Rick Santorum 2%
Haley Barbour 1%

Interesting! BTW, I'm against Ron running for POTUS in 2012'

Romney won the polls for 2007 to 2009
In many ways, that straw poll is a measure of cpac's irrelevance. Ron Paul doesn't have a chance in hell of actually getting the nomination.

moreluck

golden ticket member
ObamaShamWow.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
This time around I think 'charisma' and machismo will be worth 0 to the voting public. The voters won't be blinded by rock stars again. The voters want to hear the candidate's ideas and SOLUTIONS for the problems in the country. The winner will be the guy/gal with the answers and specific solutions.