cachsux--how was the weather in OK today?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
On the prairie, it was exciting today. They ended up having to come pick me up. No more hours...

brett636

Indiana wasn't any better off. My poor dog was an icicle!
20130222_040434.jpg

laffter

The snow in Oklahoma wasn't anything great, and most of it melted off the roads before the freezing. However, we didn't get x amount of trailers in today, at my building. I don't know if it's a few or several, but three hours into my shift, I was done loading, minus the air trailer which arrived 30min later (on-schedule). And the entire day was light. I was standing there picking my ass half the time. They're going to have to implement some sort of peak-type plan for Monday. We're coming in only 30min earlier. All of our missed trailers were from north of us.

spif91

It stayed just a degree or 2 above freezing all night except in the Northern part of the state. Was really concerned about the black ice chances. Never happened on my run. Saw spray coming from others tires all night. Best thing you can see at night when bull haulers and other 4 wheelers are passing you....except the site of the center parking a lot at the end of the night

menotyou

bella amicizia
It stayed just a degree or 2 above freezing all night except in the Northern part of the state. Was really concerned about the black ice chances. Never happened on my run. Saw spray coming from others tires all night. Best thing you can see at night when bull haulers and other 4 wheelers are passing you....except the site of the center parking a lot at the end of the night
Your avatar is triples? Where do they allow that?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

Yes, the chuck wagons and cocky 4X4 drivers are always fun to watch.