Calculator retirement

czalinsky

Does anyone know how to get to the pension/retirement calculator? I’ve put it in the search bar several different ways and nothing comes up. I’ve looked under HR-Pay. Just being Curious!

upsers.com only for full time union pension
Hi maybe you can answer this for me, I’ve got 20 yrs part time and can get a article 22 inside job and was wondering would my last 5 yrs be air different in my pension for 5 yrs full time than 25 part time? I’m 61 and want to work 51/2 more years I’m in Hawaii and can’t seem to get the answer here thanks for any help

Shiftless

Don't know for sure? I would imagine if you are in Joint Council 42, which I think you are?
If so, I would assume you are probably are under WCT Pension program. Follow the link I have provided and contact them. Your Local probably like most, are clueless at that level about retirement and its process.

ALSO! Don't always believe what people tell you on the job or at the local! "Retirement" means have your head in the game! Get it information in writing before you actually retire! It's not daunting task more than getting all your T's crossed and I's dotted. 5.5 years will blow by in a heart beat!

WCT Pension Trust 65th Anniversary | The Western Conference of Teamsters Pension Trust

Shiftless

Hi maybe you can answer this for me, I’ve got 20 yrs part time and can get a article 22 inside job and was wondering would my last 5 yrs be air different in my pension for 5 yrs full time than 25 part time? I’m 61 and want to work 51/2 more years I’m in Hawaii and can’t seem to get the answer here thanks for any help

This was directed at you Dixiedaisy I forgot to quote you in the original thread #7

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't know for sure? I would imagine if you are in Joint Council 42, which I think you are?
If so, I would assume you are probably are under WCT Pension program. Follow the link I have provided and contact them. Your Local probably like most, are clueless at that level about retirement and its process.

ALSO! Don't always believe what people tell you on the job or at the local! "Retirement" means have your head in the game! Get it information in writing before you actually retire! It's not daunting task more than getting all your T's crossed and I's dotted. 5.5 years will blow by in a heart beat!

WCT Pension Trust 65th Anniversary | The Western Conference of Teamsters Pension Trust

Great advice!

If I could add anything it would be to consider dropping the survivor benefit and buying a term life insurance policy with the additional monthly payment to ensure that your loved one is taken care of in the event you predecease him or her.

Great advice!

If I could add anything it would be to consider dropping the survivor benefit and buying a term life insurance policy with the additional monthly payment to ensure that your loved one is taken care of in the event you predecease him or her.
Wow that is a great site but I can’t figure out if it would be beneficial for me to take a full time over 25 part time years, obviously it should be more, and I tried calling the western division, I transferred from central division after 18 yrs and somehow western district doesn’t show me as a employee wth, so now have my hr trying to get it straight! I know money is being sent into pacific coast on my behalf that I did not receive in the central states teamsters, so part is correct I’m guessing! Obviously this district is way stronger than central states, and I was shocked when I transferred here that I got sick days we didn’t get any in our district! Wth!!!
So appreciate yalls help and I’m trying to still get the information as to how much difference I would get as doing my last 5 yrs as a article 22 or stay part time!! Thanks again and hope I can get a answer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

c64combo.jpg

This was my first "PC".

This was my second:

upload_2020-5-26_11-49-53.jpeg