California Champions State's Rights Movement in becoming a 'Sanctuary State'

moreluck

golden ticket member
Still, the funniest thing I've ever seen here is the INS car with the green stripe pulling into El Molina Bakery where the agent was getting goodies for the morning coffee. That place and parking lot cleared out so fast I was next in line when I was really about 5th.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I agree. But I Articles 1 thru 5 are specific with what each branch of government as well as federal vs states are given the powers to do. Our government hasn't been doing that correctly in a very long time. In this thread we are discussing immigration. Is it up to interpretation who is responsible to setting the guidelines?
Yes

BrownArmy

Really? Please explain. It's pretty straight forward Constitutionally. Congress sets the rules. What's up to interpretation?

But, but, but...

Congress simply hasn't done its job, for so many reasons ($).

While you're correct, at what or which point does this nonsense need to end?

Republicans complain bitterly and repeatedly about immigration, and don't participate in helping to create a solution.

I know it's complicated, but WTF do we pay these people for?

IDK, do your :censored2: job.

tourists24

But, but, but...

Congress simply hasn't done its job, for so many reasons ($).

While you're correct, at what or which point does this nonsense need to end?

Republicans complain bitterly and repeatedly about immigration, and don't participate in helping to create a solution.

I know it's complicated, but WTF do we pay these people for?

IDK, do your :censored2: job.
Amen brother. This is the problem in my eyes. But it's not party specific. Pick your poison either way

BrownArmy

Amen brother. This is the problem in my eyes. But it's not party specific. Pick your poison either way

Agreed, this isn't a partisan issue.

If I performed at UPS like these jokers perform at RUNNING OUR NATION , I would have been fired a long time ago.

I blame the uneducated and disinterested populace.