California Hubs

Emmit23

Good Morning! Could someone knowledgeable please list the locations/hubs hiring feeder driver off the street in California. I heard Ontario might be one of them! Thanks in advance!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Good Morning! Could someone knowledgeable please list the locations/hubs hiring feeder driver off the street in California. I heard Ontario might be one of them! Thanks in advance!
You can find open jobs on upsjobs.com that is the only way to get hired. To apply online

542thruNthru

Local 63 represents the ontario hub and is trying to hire like 300 feeder drivers. Don't know if they have started offering to off the street yet. Word is they will extend it to other locals first.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
In my area most hub work has be relocated to Lathtop, so many feeder jobs that part-timers were getting an opportunity.

With that said we’re also getting sleeper teams up and down the state. Which is providing more opportunities across the board.