California

moreluck

golden ticket member
So big, the state needs its own thread.....not because it's so wonderful, but because stupidity rules!!

Now San Francisco wants a new "protected" group.......ex-cons!! So, my question is........If you are an ex-con and part of this new protected group and you went to apply for a job at UPS.....could UPS do a background check on you ???:dissapointed:

moreluck

golden ticket member
We can't even pay our own frickin' bills, but Gov. Moonbeam wants special scholarships available for ILLEGAL immigrants......not for U.S.A. students !!!

What planet is this ??? :dissapointed:

Last edited:

satellitedriver

We can't even pay our own frickin' bills, but Gov. Moonbeam wants special scholarships available for ILLEGAL immigrants......not for U.S.A. students !!!

What planet is this ??? :dissapointed:
In the land of fruit and nut growers it only makes sense that the fruitcakes that live there-(not you More)- voted for Capt. Moonbeam.
When a state allows property tax on a 20 million dollar property to be based on the price it was built in the 1930's, says volumes.
Rent controlled apartments that should rent for $6,0000 a month and are rented for $1,200 a month and the owner of the complex gets "special dispensation" on their tax rate.
The examples of lost revenue and wasteful spending are too numerous to mention in one post.

moreluck

golden ticket member
lp1qye-b78827232z.120110728065512000grg10ukuh.1.jpg

raceanoncr

And isn't this the state (or maybe it was just a city in CA...too lazy to look it up right now) that was going to outlaw circumcision? What business does local government have when it comes to snipping my little member?

moreluck

golden ticket member
And isn't this the state (or maybe it was just a city in CA...too lazy to look it up right now) that was going to outlaw circumcision? What business does local government have when it comes to snipping my little member?

Don't even blink twice....it was SanFrancisco....it's always San Francisco !!!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
While I consider myself to be a staunch supporter of gay rights, I have to say that San Francisco is probably the most screwed-up city on the planet...with Portland, Oregon coming in a close second. You couldnt pay me enough to live in either town. There is a reason that California is bankrupt and circling the drain....too many unfunded mandates and "bright ideas" by their so-called leadership with no money or means to pay for them. A little less social engineering and a little more attention to the basics of education and job creation would go a long way towards making that state a decent place to live again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
While I consider myself to be a staunch supporter of gay rights, I have to say that San Francisco is probably the most screwed-up city on the planet...with Portland, Oregon coming in a close second. You couldnt pay me enough to live in either town. There is a reason that California is bankrupt and circling the drain....too many unfunded mandates and "bright ideas" by their so-called leadership with no money or means to pay for them. A little less social engineering and a little more attention to the basics of education and job creation would go a long way towards making that state a decent place to live again.
Also becoming more "job friendly" would help too.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And Portland?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
And Portland?

Same deal. Its an uber-liberal, urban city that basically controls the politics for the rest of the state which is rural and more conservative.

For instance, In 1994 the animal-rights activists in Portland passed a ballot measure that outlawed the use of dogs to hunt cougars and bears...even though there arent any cougars or bears in the Portland metro area. Virtually every other city and county in the rest of the state overwhelmingly voted "no" on the measure but lacked the votes to defeat it. Now the cougar population in rural southern and eastern Oregon is skyrocketing out of contol and decimating the herds of deer and elk that used to be so plentiful, as well as the cattle and sheep that are economically vital to these areas. This is but one example of the Portland liberal agenda dominating statewide politics. Portland is often referred to as "San Francisco North" by many of the residents of my fine state.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The reason they are not using his real name is because they are deporting that other guy (writer) who disclosed he was illegal. I'm sick of the B.S. !! The reason that CA. is broke is because in great part of illegals leeching off the system that they are not entitled to. If you want to be in this country, do it the proper way. I view illegals as criminals same as robbers and I don't respect any of them !!

The reason they are not using his real name is because they are deporting that other guy (writer) who disclosed he was illegal. I'm sick of the B.S. !! The reason that CA. is broke is because in great part of illegals leeching off the system that they are not entitled to. If you want to be in this country, do it the proper way. I view illegals as criminals same as robbers and I don't respect any of them !!
We're on the same page on this one.