Call in sick question

UPS MAN Dallas TX

What if I got a personal up for a Monday or Friday and I call in that Friday if it’s on Monday or Monday if it’s on Friday. Can they do anything about it if they confirm you are not sick the day you called out?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What if I got a personal up for a Monday or Friday and I call in that Friday if it’s on Monday or Monday if it’s on Friday. Can they do anything about it if they confirm you are not sick the day you called out?
Don’t call in sick.

One hour before start time...

ring ring....

Boss: Hello?
Teamster: Hey it’s InsertNameHere I won’t be able to make it in today
Boss: Why not
Teamster: Sorry I cant make it in today
Boss: Why not, We are heavy and really need you in today, you’re screwing your coworkers I might have to cut a route
Teamster: Click!

ski or die

Ski or Die
I was starting a 2 week vacation on a Monday, called in sick on Friday from L.A. International Airport with planes flying overhead at the time. They sent a Loss Prevention manager to our local airport to try to find out about when I flew out. Tickets were purchased in another person's name. LP got nowhere. They even went by my house and left sticky notes on my door to call them immediately. Had a great vacation. When I returned to work, not a word was said. One for the home team.

ManInBrown

I was starting a 2 week vacation on a Monday, called in sick on Friday from L.A. International Airport with planes flying overhead at the time. They sent a Loss Prevention manager to our local airport to try to find out about when I flew out. Tickets were purchased in another person's name. LP got nowhere. They even went by my house and left sticky notes on my door to call them immediately. Had a great vacation. When I returned to work, not a word was said. One for the home team.
What? 😂😂😂😂😂