Call tag.

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
So today I go to a stop with a call tag. I get there and it’s literally a microwave in a garbage bag. I asked the customer if that was the package and she told me yes & I told her I don’t think I can take this. I don’t know how we’ll be able to ship a microwave in a garbage bag. She tells me it’s fine and “the lady” told her it doesn’t matter what she packages it in. I told her well I’m just worried the bag might rip and the microwave could break and cause a mess in my truck. She then told me “whatever it’s fine :censored2: just leave it there.” Am I in the wrong or?lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So today I go to a stop with a call tag. I get there and it’s literally a microwave in a garbage bag. I asked the customer if that was the package and she told me yes & I told her I don’t think I can take this. I don’t know how we’ll be able to ship a microwave in a garbage bag. She tells me it’s fine and “the lady” told her it doesn’t matter what she packages it in. I told her well I’m just worried the bag might rip and the microwave could break and cause a mess in my truck. She then told me “whatever it’s fine * just leave it there.” Am I in the wrong or?lol

I refused to pick up a piece of build-it-yourself furniture that the receiver couldn't fit all the pieces back in the box, nor did they close it. Microwave in a garbage bag? Just leave the call tag with them, or nr1 if it's an RS3. No problem.

Last edited:
Do you all remember those roll-up mattresses?
Last year I had a call tag for one but of course it was not in the boxes of full size mattress all stretched out.
And I tried explaining to the Chinese lady who do not speak English I cannot take it was this back in the box
I can't say it's for sure but I'm pretty sure she was swearing at me when I did not take her package

deeztier

Last year I had a call tag for one but of course it was not in the boxes of full size mattress all stretched out.
And I tried explaining to the Chinese lady who do not speak English I cannot take it was this back in the box
I can't say it's for sure but I'm pretty sure she was swearing at me when I did not take her package
HastyLinedBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif

Est.1998

So today I go to a stop with a call tag. I get there and it’s literally a microwave in a garbage bag. I asked the customer if that was the package and she told me yes & I told her I don’t think I can take this. I don’t know how we’ll be able to ship a microwave in a garbage bag. She tells me it’s fine and “the lady” told her it doesn’t matter what she packages it in. I told her well I’m just worried the bag might rip and the microwave could break and cause a mess in my truck. She then told me “whatever it’s fine * just leave it there.” Am I in the wrong or?lol
No you're not in the wrong.
She would've raised hell if you delivered her microwave in a garbage bag.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I would asked her to please pick up the bag of microwave and hand it to me. Then once she hands it to me, drop if from chest level and let it smash on the ground, leave the call tag with her, and walk away.

Est.1998

I would asked her to please pick up the bag of microwave and hand it to me. Then once she hands it to me, drop if from chest level and let it smash on the ground, leave the call tag with her, and walk away.
Can you hand me the bag of microwave please? Lol

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Rs1 means one attempt. If it’s not in a box then leave the tag. If it’s in the box and just not taped close just grab the tap gun and put some on it not a big deal. If they have no clue what you’re talking about leave the tag anyways.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Try having an on demand sent to you and you get there and it’s a damn full sized bath tub and the woman gets mad at you because you can’t take it.

It can’t fit in the truck bitch that’s why. call the freight company who delivered it to you

How would I know who delivered it.

The packing slip god damnit

RIGHT
THERE
ON THE BOX

SAYS ESTES
CALL THEM

I obviously didn’t endure the conversation as said but in my head I did.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
i hate pick ups at massage parlors