calling 1-800 line for unethical behavior

bitter to the bone

• Has any one ever called the 1-800 line (conduct)to complain about supervisors not doing what they are supposed to be doing and other unethical conduct? I am seriously thinking about it as My supervisors are continually letting a co-worker bully and harrass me even though I have went to the supes and told them what is going on. I have even went to the union steward with this concern and I can't seem to get any resolution to this problem. This is an on going problem and has been going on for a while now. I come in every day and do my work, but this co-worker keeps going behind my back making false allegations and complaining that I am lazy (I am anything but-I do my work as directed and with a sense that the job needs done in a timely manner but I never goof off) and other accusations. I just want this to end so I am able to continue to do my job without the stress and aggravation brought on by this co-worker-who by the way has caused problems for other workers in the past-and all they do is move this person from one area to the other.
  • Don't tell me to suck it up and ignore it because even this is not working any more. Why does the company allow this to happen? Haven't they heard of cases where this happens and the situation gets completely out of control and someone gets hurt or even killed. Not that I am going to go that far-I am a level headed sane individual just looking for a resolution to this problem. I am just looking for constructive comments on how I can handle this-I don't need no bs comments or smart alec posts. I am looking for a legitimate solution.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Is this bully physically harming u? If so call the cops. If not grow some thicker skin your gonna need it to work here. Nothing u described would I even remotely call bullying. Bullying is someone beating u up and taking your lunch money. Not someone complaining about u behind your back. That's called life. Get over it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yawn....
MjAxMi0wMjZiYTExMzc2MzcwMzRi.png

Whargoul

Really unless said person threatens to harm you then you should just toughen up a bit and not be so sensitive. Don't take things too personal at UPS. We yell at each other at our center all the time - it's healthy. Get a copy of the UPS harassment policy and read it before you do something stupid. They should have it posted in the center. Personally, I would just tell whoever is harassing you to stop and shut the beep up - that's what I do.

UPSGUY72

Put on your Big boy pants and join the real world. The world of being socially promote you are obvious use to from school is over with. You want to be respected than earn it. You want to be a lazy :censored2: and have things handed to you because you think you deserve it go find another job.....

Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing and just do your job the way your suppose to that way you have nothing to worry about.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I suggest ignoring it. By giving them attention you are only feeding the flames. I know it's not what you want to hear but unless you feel imminent threat or this is very offensive behavior, you're probably best ignoring.

HomeDelivery

OP, confront that co-worker directly

ask what's wrong with his attitude towards you... now if he comes back to threaten to beat you up at the parking lot, then you have a strong case to take to the steward this time around since this will now be bullying

Returntosender

You aint even know it would say "Call the FBI from a pay to go phone tell them the co worker is an Al qeda sleeper. "Or you could just confront the guy if you end up fighing then you end fighing.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Harrasment is one thing, someone being a butthead is another. Jerks are everywhere. Your life at UPS is going to be full of lots of jerks. Not that Ive met many that were hourly. Pick your battles, if its that serious, call. It is confidential, supposedly. If it can be handled by a swift accidental kick to a sensitive region, and hes hourly, I would do that.
"I was trying to catch a pkg, with my foot, and uh, he was just there............"

bigblu 2 you

Harrasment is one thing, someone being a butthead is another. Jerks are everywhere. Your life at UPS is going to be full of lots of jerks. Not that Ive met many that were hourly. Pick your battles, if its that serious, call. It is confidential, supposedly. If it can be handled by a swift accidental kick to a sensitive region, and hes hourly, I would do that.
"I was trying to catch a pkg, with my foot, and uh, he was just there............"
there are no jerks at ups and let me make something else clear....if you like your current heath care you can keep it,,,,for now.