Calling in sick question

Make sure you know who answered your call and make sure you call from your cell phone so you have a record if they try to say you didn't call.

Do this for sure! There have been MANY times that when I need to call in that no one even answers or they pick up and hang up right away. Normally if I say no one answered they don't ask many more questions after that cause they know its true.

gostillerz

I think they're trying to see how far they can push me. I'm a really mellow guy, usually in a good mood, so they think I'm a pushover. I'm a reg/temp, when I call in at 7 to see if they need me, it's always "not right now, but stay by your phone". Then at 2pm they call saying I need to come in to do some pickups.

He was/is an on car sup, maybe preload sup now I dunno. He was saying to me how the bosses were going to have to work now.

I'm in a small center. We have about 25 routes with 10 cover drivers, and I'm the bottom guy, so I'm guessing other drivers called off too and I was just getting the venting I hope.