Calls/texts from supervisors

UPSJK

This week I have realized I am gonna stop answering calls/texts from supervisor's personal phones both in and out of work. In my situation, the only exception is if the call is directly from the Center then I'll pick up the phone. The phone calls/text from supervisors cell phone is to the point of harassment. Might even have to block their number. It is straight DIAD message for now on.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This week I have realized I am gonna stop answering calls/texts from supervisor's personal phones both in and out of work. In my situation, the only exception is if the call is directly from the Center then I'll pick up the phone. The phone calls/text from supervisors cell phone is to the point of harassment. Might even have to block their number. It is straight DIAD message for now on.
They called me today with a schedule change

Just don't answer it. Problem solved

UPSJK

Change your cell phone number?
Hope this helps.

Changing number just because of work seems like a hassle since I have to inform my family and friends and other stuff with my new number. Regardless I will have to edit my personal information on UPS website with the new number.

UPSJK

it was changed from friday which tgey already changed

Was it a last minute schedule change? At my Center, any changes would be notified during PCM and updated schedule list on the wall by Friday morning. If the list is not posted by Friday morning, then during PCM they will say it will be posted later by the time drivers come back to the building. If they forget to look it is on them cause it was told during PCM.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Was it a last minute schedule change? At my Center, any changes would be notified during PCM and updated schedule list on the wall by Friday morning. If the list is not posted by Friday morning, then during PCM they will say it will be posted later by the time drivers come back to the building. If they forget to look it is on them cause it was told during PCM.
Im guessing they changed it today, i know what their suppose to do. I load trucks so if i come in an hour late i am :censored2:ed

rickyb

i told my sup to stop calling me and he did :)

i dont answer any of his emails for OT.

rarely they call the home phone, i will tell them next time dont call the number.