Camera Images Used For Evidence

I was told today that Management cannot use video taken from surveillance cameras as evidence of employee not following directions. Does anyone know the policy (contractual agreement) on this topic. Thank You.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
You know what... I just realized the camera is not an employee so it's inadmissible.

Case closed!
Technically...

The cameras work for the company.

Technically.

By definition...

Probably cant classify objects as employees...

But...

They definitely provide a service and should be granted fair rights as every other working member.

Technically.

Helping.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
He's like 65, got busted vaping in the trailer and not using his load stand.
28CDEE69-F5DF-42A9-A88D-F16F65963F7D.gif

nWo

Remember that driver that was on surveillance camera not stopping for the school bus? Management used that footage to fire him. And the police used it to charge him. Management most certainly can use video footage against you.

UPSER1987

Remember that driver that was on surveillance camera not stopping for the school bus? Management used that footage to fire him. And the police used it to charge him. Management most certainly can use video footage against you.
Whatever happened to that driver?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was told today that Management cannot use video taken from surveillance cameras as evidence of employee not following directions. Does anyone know the policy (contractual agreement) on this topic. Thank You.
Why not follow directions? Seems simple?