Can’t get a hold of anyone to confirm job offer.

Nirvroxx

got a call to drive a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I missed the call and barely saw the message a few days ago. I’ve been trying to call the numbers they left me . 1 is disconnected and the other just rings forever. Went to HR and they gave me a fax number (Figures)and the direct number to the hub. Called the hub but not sure if that will be enough as the guy answering seemed lost. Any suggestions?

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
got a call to drive a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, I missed the call and barely saw the message a few days ago. I’ve been trying to call the numbers they left me . 1 is disconnected and the other just rings forever. Went to HR and they gave me a fax number (Figures)and the direct number to the hub. Called the hub but not sure if that will be enough as the guy answering seemed lost. Any suggestions?
These guys are :censored2:ing with you. What does it say on the Jobs website under your application? Are there still boxes to fill out? Go ahead and call them again and ask. If you can't figure it from there then good luck figuring out how to do the rest of this job…

ManInBrown

Still doesn’t explain why no one is answering the phones.
So you didn’t answer the phone, and now you’re wondering why they don’t answer? You need them, way more than they need you. You should’ve answered. This is what people fail to realize. When you are looking for a job at UPS, you have no leeway. They move on real quick to the next person that has a beating heart. You didn’t answer. They moved on.

Nirvroxx

So you didn’t answer the phone, and now you’re wondering why they don’t answer? You need them, way more than they need you. You should’ve answered. This is what people fail to realize. When you are looking for a job at UPS, you have no leeway. They move on real quick to the next person that has a beating heart. You didn’t answer. They moved on.
Guess you answer every random number that calls you ay?

Nirvroxx

These guys are *ing with you. What does it say on the Jobs website under your application? Are there still boxes to fill out? Go ahead and call them again and ask. If you can't figure it from there then good luck figuring out how to do the rest of this job…
You talking about under the upsers website under my profile?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Sorry, try again next year