Can a cover driver decline to drive?

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Actually according to the paycheck I received a couple of weeks back I AM guaranteed 8 hours as I received .85 hours "Guarantee Pay" when my worked hours and 8 hours holiday pay only came to 39.15 hours for the week.
Are you on the friend/T seniority list or P/T one? Cover drivers in our building aren't guaranteed 8, can't file 9.5 & don't get paid bonus. This is in south Fla.This is how it's always been unless something has changed. I haven't heard anything, but then again it's nothing I need to know.

Just becauase we all know he is a pt cover doesn't mean payroll does. Perhaps he forgets to change his code in the diad?

EmraldArcher

Are you on the friend/T seniority list or P/T one? Cover drivers in our building aren't guaranteed 8, can't file 9.5 & don't get paid bonus. This is in south Fla.This is how it's always been unless something has changed. I haven't heard anything, but then again it's nothing I need to know.

I don't know what list I'm on. My regular job is only part time is that is the determining factor.