Can anyone here give me an assistance of many other methods of how to log into upser.com...

JLGjr1995

I've been a working as a preloader for almost 3 weeks and I already have my regular employee ID card. I've tried following instructions of how to log into upser and even after I followed all the instructions correctly, it still keeps on saying login failed, as if my employee ID is still not in their system, despite that I was still able to punch in on the UPS website on a computer in the preload office at work. Honestly, this is starting to frustrate and p*ss me off because I really want to check some important things in my upser account.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I've been a working as a preloader for almost 3 weeks and I already have my regular employee ID card. I've tried following instructions of how to log into upser and even after I followed all the instructions correctly, it still keeps on saying login failed, as if my employee ID is still not in their system, despite that I was still able to punch in on the UPS website on a computer in the preload office at work. Honestly, this is starting to frustrate and p*ss me off because I really want to check some important things in my upser account.
image.jpg

Box Ox

Try 867[employee ID#]5309 as your user name.

If that doesn't work, better ask your HR person.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

Did you specify English as your default language? Not joking!

upschuck

Not sure you have access yet. You may have to pass your probationary period, before you can login. Don't know this for sure, but a possibility. Go to your HR dept, they'll help you to login, if you are allowed.