Can anyone post contact info for the Local Union of our Fallen Brother

rod

Retired 22 years
Be real careful what you are donating to. There are a lot of skum bags out there who will take advantage of this to make a buck.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Click here to support frank ordonez go fund me organized by Roy Ordonez This is his brother.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Click here to support frank ordonez go fund me organized by Roy Ordonez This is his brother.
so which one is a scam?

Details emerge about UPS driver killed in shootout after being taken hostage in police chase

Guys, not trying to be disrespectful in any way shape or form. This article I linked says his Facebook page shows he leaves behind a one year old daughter. This go fund me link says he has two daughters. It also states UPS helped pay for his daughters Speach therapy? Just be certain before you donate. RIP to the driver.

rod

Retired 22 years
Details emerge about UPS driver killed in shootout after being taken hostage in police chase

Guys, not trying to be disrespectful in any way shape or form. This article I linked says his Facebook page shows he leaves behind a one year old daughter. This go fund me link says he has two daughters. It also states UPS helped pay for his daughters Speach therapy? Just be certain before you donate. RIP to the driver.
The interview with his step father said he had 2 daughters.

542thruNthru

I will be mailing a check for his family as soon as I have the info on where to send it.
Post links to GoFundMe or any other fundraisers here as well please.

RIP Brother.

FullSizeR(1).jpg