Can I be gay friendly and work for UPS, details inside..

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Lionheart1337, Aug 12, 2019.

1. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

Other than hand holding or kissing at a wedding, most of this should be done in private. A quick peck on the cheek maybe, I dont care to see two heteros close to bonking anywhere either. Its just disgusting.. no matter who it is.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. FB_IMG_1566077635863.jpg I bet bestsupever agrees with this

3. Wrong

Wrong :))

That isn’t the percentage that is willing to sleep with them though. A lot of guys are just pusillanimous when it comes to gay stuff.

4. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

I find it disgusting, two guys or girls or a regular couple making out in front of me , I’m not gay bashing , I don’t agree with that life style , don’t mean I’m a hater , I’m just sick of it in my face . I’m sick if being told by the extreme left that I’m a hater because I disagree with their opinion ! Maybe some just hate conservatives, born and raised a Catholic and my mind will never be changed otherwise and I don’t care what anybody thinks !! Yah , I know , tell me about the bad priest , I know all about them , I also know there are plenty of good ones

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  5. Your a bigot and a homophob according to what you just said. This has to stop according to those that is pushing this agenda. It's sad that they think like that though. I'm a Democrat myself and starting to see how extreme there views are and how they are going about it and twisting and flipping it to make it out like something is wrong with us.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  6. Covemastah

Ok I’m a bigot because I don’t like your agenda ,, I really don’t care ,, maybe your a bigot because you don’t like straight people !!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

How does him not preferring something make him a bigot?

9. Being sarcastic that is what some would say

10. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

I agree with everything you said except

two girls

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  11. Indecisi0n

Oh, you a boy? You like coffee ?

12. I'm lost not sure how to respond but I take it as some type of joke or something along them lines.

13. Indecisi0n

Being sarcastic that is what some would say

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  14. Covemastah

Yes , hawt ones , not the 200lb grey haired leather wearing ones with the buzz cut

15. Covemastah

I mis read your post , I apologize !!
    60 hrs this week , 5 hrs sleep and a whole day on the lawn , lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  16. Indecisi0n

Never apologize . It's a sign of weakness.

17. BadIdeaGuy

BadIdeaGuy Coronavirus? What coronavirus?

[​IMG]

18. No problem I just got a six punch in today running some Saturday air 55 hrs this week myself.

19. Wrong

Wrong :))

When I’m at work and a coworker is talking about church, has a cross or whatever I don’t hit them with snide remarks about being part of a homophobic cult that has oppressed gays for centuries. At teamsters meetings when they take a moment of silence for prayer I don’t think anything of it or mock them for it.

When a Christian coworker hears about me being gay, I expect that same level of tolerance. Anything less is unacceptable.

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  20. BadIdeaGuy

BadIdeaGuy Coronavirus? What coronavirus?

You're welcome to work by me anytime you want. And if you mention anything about a "life partner", I promise to refrain from stabbing you through the heart with a stake, or shooting you with silver bullets.