Can I be gay friendly and work for UPS, details inside..

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Other than hand holding or kissing at a wedding, most of this should be done in private. A quick peck on the cheek maybe, I dont care to see two heteros close to bonking anywhere either. Its just disgusting.. no matter who it is.

AttackedHawk34

FB_IMG_1566077635863.jpg
I bet bestsupever agrees with this

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I find it disgusting, two guys or girls or a regular couple making out in front of me , I’m not gay bashing , I don’t agree with that life style , don’t mean I’m a hater , I’m just sick of it in my face . I’m sick if being told by the extreme left that I’m a hater because I disagree with their opinion ! Maybe some just hate conservatives, born and raised a Catholic and my mind will never be changed otherwise and I don’t care what anybody thinks !! Yah , I know , tell me about the bad priest , I know all about them , I also know there are plenty of good ones

AttackedHawk34

I find it disgusting, two guys or girls or a regular couple making out in front of me , I’m not gay bashing , I don’t agree with that life style , don’t mean I’m a hater , I’m just sick of it in my face . I’m sick if being told by the extreme left that I’m a hater because I disagree with their opinion ! Maybe some just hate conservatives, born and raised a Catholic and my mind will never be changed otherwise and I don’t care what anybody thinks !! Yah , I know , tell me about the bad priest , I know all about them , I also know there are plenty of good ones
Your a bigot and a homophob according to what you just said. This has to stop according to those that is pushing this agenda. It's sad that they think like that though. I'm a Democrat myself and starting to see how extreme there views are and how they are going about it and twisting and flipping it to make it out like something is wrong with us.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Your a bigot and a homophob according to what you just said. This has to stop according to those that is pushing this agenda. It's sad that they think like that though. I'm a Democrat myself and starting to see how extreme there views are and how they are going about it and twisting and flipping it to make it out like something is wrong with us.
Ok I’m a bigot because I don’t like your agenda ,, I really don’t care ,, maybe your a bigot because you don’t like straight people !!

Indecisi0n

How does him not preferring something make him a bigot?

AttackedHawk34

Ok I’m a bigot because I don’t like your agenda ,, I really don’t care ,, maybe your a bigot because you don’t like straight people
Ok I’m a bigot because I don’t like your agenda ,, I really don’t care ,, maybe your a bigot because you don’t like straight people !!
Not my agenda lol I was being sarcastic, but I'm starting to think I need to switch parties or go solo.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I agree with everything you said except

two girls

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Some gay men don’t pass as straight very well. They very feminine and openly present as a flaming homo. It’s not as simple as don’t ask don’t tell for them.

You also don’t realize when your straight how often sexuality comes up in casual talks. Not like sex stuff but like do you have a girlfriend, do you have any kids, are you trying to get married, that girl on my route is interested in you and asking about you, blah blah blah.

So it’s not really that simple even for guys who pass as straight but live openly gay and mind their own business.

The only people I’ve ever told at work I was gay is my union steward and my center manager at the time. The center manager because a supervisor I didn’t like was making ignorant statements around me and my steward because a coworker found out I was gay from outside of work and was making ignorant comments. I had the steward talk to him instead of filing a formal hr complaint against the harassment.

giphy.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
When I’m at work and a coworker is talking about church, has a cross or whatever I don’t hit them with snide remarks about being part of a homophobic cult that has oppressed gays for centuries. At teamsters meetings when they take a moment of silence for prayer I don’t think anything of it or mock them for it.

When a Christian coworker hears about me being gay, I expect that same level of tolerance. Anything less is unacceptable.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
When I’m at work and a coworker is talking about church, has a cross or whatever I don’t hit them with snide remarks about being part of a homophobic cult that has oppressed gays for centuries. At teamsters meetings when they take a moment of silence for prayer I don’t think anything of it or mock them for it.

When a Christian coworker hears about me being gay, I expect that same level of tolerance. Anything less is unacceptable.

You're welcome to work by me anytime you want. And if you mention anything about a "life partner", I promise to refrain from stabbing you through the heart with a stake, or shooting you with silver bullets.