Can I be gay friendly and work for UPS, details inside..

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
View attachment 259699 I bet bestsupever agrees with this
Damn, I wish there were still a red x just for this cartoon you posted. There is a reason 98% of straight men don't want to sleep with a trans whatever you call them and that's because we are straight and like REAL women not some mental case who thinks they are a chick. That's right, a mental case. You can "think" or identify whatever you like but the fact of the matter is a woman has ovaries and can bear children. Joe can't.

I don't want some him who thinks he's a she. I want a woman with pinkness in her lips and nipples I can hang my coat off of. I want to be able to orally copulate her like she is a 3-scoop butterscotch sundae with all the fixings. I want someone who can provide me with children if I so desire. So, yeah, I guess I am part of the 98% and I must also be a bigot in your eyes. I don't care, I can choose whom I want to be with and I can also choose not to be with a dude no matter what they call themselves.

El Correcto

god is dead
Damn, I wish there were still a red x just for this cartoon you posted. There is a reason 98% of straight men don't want to sleep with a trans whatever you call them and that's because we are straight and like REAL women not some mental case who thinks they are a chick. That's right, a mental case. You can "think" or identify whatever you like but the fact of the matter is a woman has ovaries and can bear children. Joe can't.

I don't want some him who thinks he's a she. I want a woman with pinkness in her lips and nipples I can hang my coat off of. I want to be able to orally copulate her like she is a 3-scoop butterscotch sundae with all the fixings. I want someone who can provide me with children if I so desire. So, yeah, I guess I am part of the 98% and I must also be a bigot in your eyes. I don't care, I can choose whom I want to be with and I can also choose not to be with a dude no matter what they call themselves.
There’s a lot of chasers out there that want to sleep with t-girls but won’t date them. I seen an older driver from my building on grindr looking for t-girls.
WWYD if you spotted one of your married coworkers on Grindr trying to hook up with trannies in his bio?

Some men are cowards and wouldn’t date someone that makes them happy and fulfills their desires for a lot of different reasons. It’s pathetic.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
There’s a lot of chasers out there that want to sleep with t-girls but won’t date them. I seen an older driver from my building on grindr looking for t-girls.
Some men are cowards and wouldn’t date someone that makes them happy and fulfills their desires for a lot of different reasons. It’s pathetic.

I think the key here is that those people are making a conscious choice in what they are looking for. In the cartoon I quoted, the caption makes it sound like being straight and not wanting to date a trans is the problem.

Indecisi0n

I hear they are wild in the sack .

Poop Head

Judge me.

I thought you were a woman? Does that make you a lezbo or a carpenter ant?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I think the key here is that those people are making a conscious choice in what they are looking for. In the cartoon I quoted, the caption makes it sound like being straight and not wanting to date a trans is the problem.
Peer pressure lol. In Portland the figure is closer to a %70/%30 split. Exposure to differing lifestyles and the freedom to explore them will "turn people gay" as the saying goes. Homework: Find a handful of contributors of stress, physical loss, and overall confusion in your life which directly contribute to your decision to only pursue biological women who only subscribe to the culture of majority biological women.